Home Care in Chester, SC
Care begins with a FREE assessment. This free service usually takes an hour to complete and gives everyone a clear path of duties and responsibilities.
Call Us if …
- You are recovering from an illness and need help to get back on your feet.
- You need assistance to get showered and dressed.
- You have a terminal illness and wish to remain at home.
- Your family member takes care of you and they need a break.
- Your loved one is fiercely independent, living alone, at risk for falls, forgetting to take his/her medication……
- You need someone to run errands, take you to doctor’s appointments.
- You need someone to help with grocery shopping and provide light housekeeping & laundry.
- You need pet care, companionship, or meal preparation.
Fill out our form. Our caring staff will set up a time to speak with you, answer your questions, and listen to your needs.
We Provide Home Care in Charlotte NC and Rock Hill SC areas.
Bathing, Grooming & Hygiene
Qualified Caring At Heart caregivers provide respectful assistance with bathing, dressing, hair styling, toileting, and other general hygiene needs.
Individual preferences, dietary restrictions and the importance of nutrition are always considered.
Medication Reminders & Safety Supervision
Trained caregivers work with client-specific medication profiles and ensure that all medication is taken promptly and in accordance with the physician's orders. Caregivers also provide general supervision and ambulatory assistance to ensure client safety and well-being.
Caring At Heart aides are happy to help your loved ones travel to medical appointments and assist with occasional shopping and other local errands.
Freedom from loneliness is crucial to mental health, particularly for seniors. Caring At Heart caregivers are more than employees - they're friends who provide conversation, entertainment, and daily emotional support.
Chore Services & Light Housekeeping
Basic everyday household chores are performed by Caring At Heart caregivers upon request.
Caring At Heart makes it possible for family caregivers to take time off worry-free. We'll take care of everything so you can attend to your own needs, enjoy periodic breaks or a much-needed vacation.
Post-hospitalization Care and Support
Care and support to individuals recovering from general or orthopedic surgery. Our dedicated and discreet professionals provide a range of customized services to assist during the critical first weeks after surgery when rest is most important and discretion is most valued.
Caring professionals will support, sit with you, and keep family members up to date with information as desired during some portion or all of your hospital stay.