Caring at Heart in Fort Mill
Care begins with a FREE assessment. This free service usually takes an hour to complete and gives everyone a clear path of duties and responsibilities.
Call Us if …
- You are recovering from an illness and need help to get back on your feet.
- You need assistance to get showered and dressed.
- You have a terminal illness and wish to remain at home.
- Your family member takes care of you and they need a break.
- Your loved one is fiercely independent, living alone, at risk for falls, forgetting to take his/her medication……
- You need someone to run errands, take you to doctor’s appointments.
- You need someone to help with grocery shopping, and provide light housekeeping & laundry.
- You need pet care, companionship or meal preparation.